Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Alberto's Friend

My Best Friend Alfredo
My good friend Alfredo and I grew up together, but we haven't seen each other for almost nine years. We both attended kinder garden, preschool, and middle school together. My friend and I used to like to go camping, have dinner, go out to bars, and watch movies. He has small brown eyes, short black hair, and a friendly smile Alfredo is short and chubby but in good shape. He always wears a cap and gym clothes. My friend is honest, polite, and loyal. However, he has a short fuse. He always tells me the truth and me too. On the other hand, Alfredo is not a very talkative person, and when he calls me he usually chats for a little bit. I consider Alfredo my best friend because for me a friend is someone who cares about you and never lets go of your friendship no matter how far the distance between you or how infrequent your visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment