Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Angelica's Best Friend

My Best Friend
My best friend’s name is Teresa. The first time we met was three years ago when she came from Mexico with her husband Enrique. Enrique and my husband were friends, so that is how we meet. We like going to the beach together. She is very fun. She is always happy and calls me all the time. Teresa has beautiful eyes, long black hair, and a great attitude. She is short like me and thin. She also has a beautiful face. She always wears fancy clothes, high heels, and nice jewelry. I consider her my best friend because she is friendly, sweet, and hardworking. She listens to me and we like to spend time together. Teresa makes me feel good because she understands me. A best friend is someone who you can cry with like my friend Teresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment