Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Martha's Friend

My Buddy Merab
My best friend is Merab, and we have been friends for a long time even though we haven’t seen each other in years. We first met in 2001 at the school we both attended for our CDA Credential. On the first day of class, Merab sat down across from me and started to look at me as if he had already known me. I was surprised by how much we had in common and could tell right away that we would become good friends. We used to like to visit the museum, cook, travel, dance, study, watch movies, and go to church together. But now we live far apart and have only seen every year en the holidays. Merab is average medium high, with short grey hair and greenish brown eyes. Like me, he wears glasses. Merab is a very friendly person, and when he calls me, he usually as me tells me about myself and he promptly helps me in an animated way with enthusiasm or advice. He is friend who is open, warm, and caring. I can tell him anything, and I know that he will not judge or criticize me. I consider Merab my best friend because for me a friend is someone who cares about me and never lets go of our friendship no matter how for the distance between or how infrequent the visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment