Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Alfredo B.'s Friend

My Friend David
My best friend is David, and we met first the first day of the school when I was eight years old. My friend and I liked to play soccer, go to parties, watch movies, and other activities. Now he lives in Mexico, and I live in the United States, so we can't see each other anymore, but maybe in the future we can meet one more time. David is taller than I am, and he has brown eyes, with short dark hair. He usually dresses a little bit casually. David is funny. Every time when he had free time, he called me and we went to different places to play or just to talk about different places, video games, and other things for hours. We were never bored. Normally we got together because he was my neighbor. He is my best friend because he is a person who helps when you are in trouble, listens to your problems, and cares about you. For me he is a great person, and we will never stop being great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment