Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Arturo's Hometown

My Hometown
Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, is located in south central of Mexico, and is a medium size town where I grew up. In my city we grow many different trees like guava trees, mango trees, some fields with corns, watermelon, and cucumber. The street is noisy with many sounds of birds singing, buses and cars passing by the main street. Sometimes it smells like fresh flowers combined with wet soil, and sometimes like smog. My hometown made me feel happy because I grew up with many friends. Also, I feel safe because I knew all my neighbors and we always helped each other. It has been eleven years, since I came here. I have noticed some changes, for example, now there is more traffic and big freeways like here. I imagine they build more business buildings and hotels. When I think about the place where I grew up, I feel bitter sweet because I like my home town and I like this town too. I also feel sad because my old friends live there, and I feel exited because my parents are living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment