Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maria R.'s Hometown


Memories from my Hometown
My hometown where I grew up is situated in south central of Michoacán Mexico. My hometown is a small town, but we have all the comfort that we need. We have a lot of vegetation because we have 3 spring wells. We have a beautiful views of hills covered with trees and amazing flowers. There are different activities like swimming, riding horses, jogging and many other sports. I remember that there were only a few cars, so we could play without concern for the traffic. In the summer time the people from my town used to go swimming in the spring water pool, but in winter the climate was too cold. Mi hometown has dairy farms, farmer pigs, cheese factories also they plant corn, strawberries potatoes, tomatoes, and delicious avocados. I remember my mom sent me to the bakery remember much about the smell of fresh bread, all the houses are close together and the people is friendly we know each other. We have a huge church, in the mornings you can hear the ringing bells, birds and rosters singing. My hometown make feel relax and happy. Now I usually visit my hometown not often because almost all my family lives here. Now we have a few changes, we have more traffic, business, and more houses. Now when I think of my hometown I feel happy and nostalgic because I was a unforgettable childhood there.

No comments:

Post a Comment