Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Santiago's Hometown

About MY Hometown
Nochixtlan, Oaxaca, Mexico is my hometown, and it is located in South East Mexico. It is a small town but the people are very generous. Also in my hometown there was a river, trees, some mountains and a lot of houses. All the streets were always very quiet. I grew up in my town all my childhood and I used to played soccer, marbles, basketball and other games with my friends. I ‘m proud to be born in this hometown and sometimes I feel sad because I have many years that I haven’t been able to go to my hometown. I came to this country five years ago to look for a better life for my family and I’m happy in this country because here are more opportunities than in my country and I like to live in this place because I have a great family and I can give them a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment