Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Irene's Friend

My Good Friend Teresa
My good friend is Teresa and when we first met in a shelter two years ago we were both afraid and sad. A shelter is a place where people who need help can go. At this time we had many problems in common, but instead of feeling sad we felt glad because we helped each other. Now my friend and I like to talk on the phone. Teresa has dark eyes and short curly black hair. Also, she is short and tiny. She likes to wear casual clothes. Teresa is a nice person, honest, confident and friendly. I consider her my good friend because she listens to me when I have problems. For me a friend is a person who cares about you, or who is with you when you need help. Teresa is a special friend because we have a good relationship and we give each other advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment