Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yazmin C.'s Hometown

Manzaniillo - Jazmin C's Hometown




My Favorite Hometown
I grew up in three places in Mexico. I was born in Atoyac de Alvarez, Guerrero,Mexico, but lived here for only ten years because afterwards I went to Cuernavaca, Morelos,Mexico, and next Manzanillo. This town is my favorite place. Manzanillo is the small-sized town where I grew up for six years. It is located in the Mexican Pacific Coast in the state of the Colima, Mexico .This town is very nice because it has many different places to visit ,for example, a volcano (Nevado de Colima), mountains, and different animals. It has modern buildings and big hotels. Manzanillo has many activities and a major source of work is the port because boats arrive daily with merchandise to import or export. Manzanillo is now considered one of the most important ports in Mexico. In my small neighborhood, the street was quiet, with only the sound of the cars passing daytime and the night time was very quiet. On the weekends you could walk in the principal street or on the beach, listen to the waves, and smell the breeze and the flowers. This place makes me feel happy because my brothers live here. I also feel sad because it was difficult to get a good job. On my last visit, I saw many changes. It has new buildings, more traffic, and better infrastructure. I feel nostalgic when I think about my favorite place to live because I miss my brothers and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment