Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alfredo C.'s Hometown

Remembering the place where I grew UP
Mexico City is the big city where I grew up and it is located in South center in Mexico In my neighborhood Nezahualtcoyotl, there was to many busses and people walking and talking in the streets there were sounds of barking dogs and traffic you could smell smog. My hometown made me feel sad because now it is dangerous. We have too many problems but I was happy because my brother and sister were in Mexico. It has been 17 years since I lived in my hometown. I think that my hometown has changed a lot for examples there are probably too many dangerous for example, there are drug dealers and gun fights. People now when I think about the place where I grew up, I feel nostalgia because I miss my sister and brother, who still live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment