Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yasmin C.'s Entertainment Review

1. - Song Title: Eternal Love
Love Eternal
You are the sadness in my eyes That weep in silence for you love
I look at myself in the mirror and see my face, The time I've suffered because of your goodbye,
I force my thought to forget you, Because I'm always thinking of yesterday, I’d rather be sleeping than awake, Because of how much it hurts that you are not here How I wish, ay*, that you lived
That your little eyes never had closed And to be looking at them Love eternal and unforgettable
Sooner or later I will be with you To continue loving each other have suffered so much due to your absence Since that day up to today, I'm not happy And even though tranquil is my conscience
I know that I could have done more for you Dark solitude I am living, The same solitude of your grave
You are the love of which I have The saddest memory in Acapulco How I wish, ay*, that you lived That your little eyes never had closed And to be looking at them Love eternal and unforgettable
Sooner or later I will be with you To continue loving each other*ay: spontaneous exclamation that indicates hurt or pain

2. – Author ( Juan Gabriel)
3.- Genre: this song is a ballad
4.- The theme of this song is love; some people consider loving a mother.
5.- I love this song because always remember my mother, because she died a long time ago and for me, she is my love eternal, and I always miss her so much.
6.- I recommend if you have mother, love her, love her everyday because I know she is very important in life; unfortunately we realize that when we no longer have her, but is it never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment