Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Brigida's Friend

My Best Friend
My best friend Gertrudis and I met while working at Callaway Golf Company four years ago. One day during our lunch break, she asked if she could sit next to me, and we quickly realized we were from the same hometown. We have many things in common, like religion and friends. My friend and I used to like to eat together. We are both always busy, but somehow we always find time to spend with each other. She has brown eyes and curly black hair, and she is also short like me. She is always happy and always smiling. Gertrudis is a friend who is trustworthy and caring. I consider Gertrudis my good friend because to me a friend is someone who can always put a smile on my face, no matter what the situations is, and that is something Gertrudis always does for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment