Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Norberto's Friend

My Good Friend
My best friend was Manuel, and we were, friends when I was 16 years old. I saw him for a long time at school, but we never talked to each other. One day, I heard some people wanted to hit him, and for me Manuel was a good person and when I saw him, I told him what I heard. That day we didn’t leave the way we usually go. Instead, we took a different exit. So at this time we started to be good friends. He is tall and average weight, he has curly black hair, and he used to do same things as me. He enjoyed to go dancing and go fishing and listen to the same music. Because of our shared interests, we went together everywhere. I never fought with Manuel, my best friend, because he was always honest and always told me all the things happened to him. But now it has been 10 years since I have seen him because he went far away and I don’t know how he is, but he was my only best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment