Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Karla's Hometown


My Beautiful City

Ensenada B.C. is medium size village where I live for five years, and it is located in the northwest part of Mexico. In my neighborhood there is a harbor and an ocean. You can hear the sounds of the ocean, sea lions, and cruise ships. You can smell fresh air, ocean breeze, and the sea food. My hometown makes me feel happy because my friends and many memories existed there. It has been five months since I last visited my beautiful city. I have noticed some changes for example, now there are new cinemas, beaches access, stores, streets and University campuses. In summary, when I think about my beautiful city, I feel happy because of the great memories that I had there, and sad because everything is different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment