Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miguel's Hometown

The Place Where I Group
I was born in the city of Mexicali, Mexico. I group in the valley of Mexicali on a small ranch where I live for eight years. There I went to elementary school for my first six years there I lived with my parents, brother, and sister. When my father lived there we animal cows,pigs,goats,hens,ducks,and one doodad a cat. My neighbors had a ranch with animal too. Every body knew every one and we at played to gather the same school. When all grew up and got older. Everybody went their different way. Some stead on the ranch and theirs went to different places. I decided to emigrate to San Diego .for more opportunities. Sometimes when I think about my hometown, I feel a little sad because I miss the life I had there where I knew many people and places.

No comments:

Post a Comment