Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Angelica's Hometown







The Place Where I Grew up
Acambaro , Guanajuato is the medium sized town were I grew up , and it is located in the center of the Mexican Republic. In my neighborhood there were many houses made together. The street was quiet with only some cars and people around the streets, and there were the sounds of church bells, barking dogs, cows mooing, and children playing. In the mornings you could smell home made tortillas, wet soil after a rain, fresh bread and some flowers. My hometown made me feel happy because there my family lived, but nostalgic because it was too difficult to find a job. It has been five years since I last visited my hometown, and I have noticed many changes. For example, now there are more buildings, houses, schools, traffic, and more danger. I feel happy when I think about the place where I grew up, but sad because I miss my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment