Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Honorina's Good Friend

My Good Friend
My good friend is Maria. We met at a job in a restaurant in Rancho Santa Fe were I was working in 1999. My friend and I like to go the park sometimes. Maria and I also go to the movies. Maria has small blue eyes and long curly black hair. Maria is tall, skinny, and in good shape. Maria likes to wear dresses. She is very funny all the time. She is considerate and polite but a little dishonest. Sometimes I lend money to her, but she pays me back quickly. Maria is my good friend because she understands me and respects me. Sometime I go visit her and she is very nice with me. She is an incredibly good friend and when she has problems she talks with me. Or when I need her opinion she helps me with my problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment